How to Become a Partner
Step # 1 – Register to Access the Site
- For confidentiality reasons, children’s pictures and bio’s are not available to the general public. In order to view children that are in need of partners you must first register.
- You can register by clicking here.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your registration to be confirmed.
Step # 2 – Log into the Site
- Once you have received your registration confirmation please return to the homepage and log-in (bottom right box on the homepage)
Step # 3 – Choose your Child
- For a list of students that still do not have partners – you can go to this page – Current Partners. Student lists are broken into two categories – Academy Students (1st – 8th grade) and High School.
- Once you have chosen your child please let us know click firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll joyfully move him/her to the partnered/sponsored list!
Step # 4 – Sign up for Monthly Donations
For Canadians Donations
- PACE is partnered with International Teams Canada, and donations are made directly through them. To sign up for monthly credit card withdrawals – click here
For US Donations
- BY CHECK – Mail donations to: PACE Ministries c/o Rosedale Baptist Church – 14179 Evergreen. Detroit, MI 48223 USA. Checks can be made to “PACE Ministries”.
- BY PAYPAL – You can make a monthly online donation through paypal. Follow the link and instructions to make a secure, online donation.
- The Monthly Partnership Cost is $60.
Step # 5 – Begin Corresponding with your Child
- You will be receiving shortly a registration package that contains information about your child.
- Students typically write letters to their partner family each quarter.
You can write to them in two ways
- Mail Directly to Kenya – PACE Ministries P.O. Box 1280. Nyahururu, Kenya
- Have your letter taken by the next North American team – to get that information please email us at email@example.com